Kenneth D. Sansom has established himself as a premiere business litigator through his ability to devise and implement legal resolutions that fit his clients’ needs. In the course of building his practice, Sansom has assisted clients, including Fortune 100 and Fortune 500 companies, with achieving a variety of results tailored to their specific needs, such as:
- Favorable verdicts in venues nationwide, including several of the most challenging;
- Internal and external management, coordination and cost control assistance;
- Vindication of important legal principles.
The areas of practice where Sansom has the most experience are state and federal appeals, commercial and labor and employment class actions and corporate investigations. However, his legal expertise is by no means limited to those practice areas.
Sansom’s commercial litigation experience extends to business torts, employment benefits, intellectual property, transportation industry regulation, corporate taxation and financial services regulation. He has also filed amicus briefs with various federal courts of appeal and the U.S. Supreme Court on behalf of industry groups. In addition, Sansom has advised companies on how to strategically modify their contracts to better anticipate the litigation environment.
Ken Sansom’s drive to become the experienced commercial litigator he is today, has led to achievements that include:
- The dismissal of significant class actions in multiple states
- The establishment of important precedent in areas such as state-court venue principles and federal preemption
- Successfully petitioning the U.S. Supreme Court for writ of certiorari